As for updates, you can read about…
- How I’ve put all of my blog posts in online documents here. I find it a lot easier to manage this than my blog. Plus I can use the doc’s comments feature to write down next steps or unanswered questions.
- Who I’ve asked for informational interviews.
- My very full are.na mood board for content research.
- My empty are.na mood board for materials research. I will work on this. But at least I have these two separate tracks set up.
- My research notes. I reread Lakoff’s Metaphors We Live By and got myself oriented within the IPCC report.
I still need to do these things, but really want to…
- Set my milestones.
- Watch Donella Meadows video.
- Make a crazy sketch.
- Audio record a two-minute interview with a working participant / non-climate change expert and write two sentences on how what they said could affect/impact your topic, and to post both interview and your response.
- Did I already did this part here, or this is something different?: State your intent, craft a question.
You can also click around my progress using this link or by clicking on the image below.